The first quarter of 2020 has just ended and none of us are ready to take our first breather. It has been very uphill for humanity to undergo but a necessary time for our Earth to recuperate. Hence here comes the theme of this super pink moon.
The Power Of Balancing
Full moons signifies revelations, a time for all things to come into light. It represents completion, the height of power, the realization of your desires and the peak of clarity. It is a time to acknowledge your growth, take stock of the progress you have made and to reflect on how far you have come.
A full moon takes place when it is even closer to the Earth than usual. It is equivalent to a cosmic culmination from the heavens and the lunar theme depends on the sign it occupies. During this super pink moon, it has transited from new moon Aries on 21 Mar to a Libra full moon on this 7 April @ PST 1930hrs.
Full moons bring about increased energy and illumination, amplifying things to more intensified.
Depending on the zodiac sign you are in, you would have felt the degree of intensity in different ways. This Aries season brought with it a heightened level of emotions that could stir the quietest string of the coldest person’s heart.
With all that are happening right now, causing social panic and unrest around the world, it is inevitable to feel confused, frustrated, uncertain, and lost. Fear is embedded in some while compassion and spirituality are seen in the most courageous hearts of them all – the frontline workers. With Full Moon in Libra on 7 April, it teaches you to bring back balance into your life. This time the super pink moon also coincides with several planets, giving a dose of powerful influences to how the world and the individual is experiencing in life right now.
With a spill over to dreamy Neptune, it could unveil the fog that has been blinding us from getting close to the truth. This is a period where your intuition and 6th sense may get heightened, gaining you access to deeper spirituality while Mercury to Jupiter/Pluto could cause communication and thoughts to be extra sensitive to deceptions and exaggerating revelations. With Uranus still squaring Mars, there will be sudden explosive impulse of actions and events that could stir up the already tender emotions.
- Libra: If you are born between Sept 22 – Oct 22, or have heavy Libra traits or a heavy 7th house in your natal chart, you are considered to be a Libra centric person.
- During this super pink moon, it is time to reflect upon your self identity and what do you really want and who you really are. Look back and see how much have you been taking care of yourself especially your needs. You have been always compromising with others, making sure others’ needs are taken care of and all these may have taken a toll on your general well-being.
- Because you are partnership orientated, it is natural for you to pour all your energies into other people rather than focusing on yourself. During this full moon, you need to take care and prioritise your needs and shift all that attention to no one else but yourself. Once you are well taken care of, you will see how natural it is for things to fall into places on their own
- Aries: If you are born between Mar 21 – Apr 19, or if you have heavy Aries traits or a heavy 1st house in your natal chart, you are considered to be a heavy Aries centric person.
- You have been always looking out for yourself, your independence is what have pushed you this far. During this full moon, slow down and turn back to see if others are also progressing the way you are. Are you leaving anyone behind? Aries is forthcoming and direct and sometimes that could cause much misunderstandings that upset the sensitive souls.
- Forming solid relationships will be your key focus during this full moon period. It is time to introspect your one-on-one partnerships with others and how you compromise in order to lead and to win. It does not necessary need to be in combat mode or aggressions to win your battle each time, sometimes agree to disagree, lose to win are all examples of how you can use your tact somewhere to form winning formulas to your relationships. See for yourself who is worthy enough for you to give your attention and affection to. You will be able to use the illuminating light from the full moon to see the true colours of those around you now. What has been hiding in the dark, will soon be reveal to your favour.
- Cancer:Those born in the month of Jun 21 – Jul 22, having heavy Cancer traits or a heavy 4th house are Cancerean centric people.
- In this full moon, your career will be your limelight. You have been overly focused on your ambitions that you could have neglected those you loved and also on your overall well being. Take time off to nurture that gentle side of you.
- The full moon highlights the area that you have been missing out from and lacks. It is time to forge a balance between career and personal relationships. A balance between family and your career. Find a healthy middle ground.
- Capricorn: Those born in the month of Dec 22 – Jan 19, having heavy Capricornian traits or a heavy 10th house are Capricornian centric people.
- You could have been having deep thoughts to your career and ambitions and wondering how much progress have you made this far. You may be frustrated with the pace and have always wondered how much more you can excel. There are blockages and hindrances where circumstances are challenging your every aspects to what you intend to fulfil..
- This is the time to think about a balance between your professional endeavours and rethink the strategies to your vocational progress. When one door closes another will open so never get that into your head and think that you are unworthy.
This challenging time forces us to rethink our priorities, to deeply introspect into areas that we thought we were always so good at but in actual fact, we could have become rusty and obsolete as we fail to acknowledge the fact of self improvement and self progressions. Those who are complacent, slow or unwilling to innovate or to push themselves ahead to learn a new thing or two, will face elimination in times to come.