What Is A Libra Man Like When In Love?
This man lives and breathes relationships, he thrives on partnerships, and is one who is idealistic with love. The most just and fair among all gentleman, meet Libra man, the suave and charming guy who has just swept you off your feet.
Ruled by Venus (sharing the star as Taurus) Libra is the 7th of the zodiac belt, and is in the cardinal sign of air element. There are very few awkward moments when he is out on dates because he knows just how to put his woman at ease. A Libra guy wants to make the best choice in love and when he is in love, he wants to be together most of the time and partnership is a very natural thing to him. But his true desires in a relationship take time to discover. He often has an instinct for making women feel appreciated. He is flirty, easy-going, and at home with a lot of togetherness.
The opposite of Libra, is Aries, the motto of it is “I am.” Libra is the first sign of knowing the self through what’s reflected in the eyes of another. Because of this, some Libra men are hyper image conscious and take a lot of time with their look and their grooming .
A Libra man gets his sense of self through the relationship he has with another person. The main focus is the give-and-take and how the two of you compromise to harmonise. He’s looking for someone to complement him but also to challenge him.
Libra Man’s Behaviour
To deeply understand a Libra man’s behaviour, it means you need to dive deep into the psyche of his mind. Relationship astrology helps pinpoint to some of these prominent characteristics of your Libra man which you’ll find here. To have a more accurate reveal of his true personality, an assessment of his astrological chart is highly recommended.
To understand him in love, let us first find out what his behaviour is like that will influence his decisions making, love language and how he acts when he is with you:
You need to know that Libra is one of the most, if not, objective signs within the zodiac belt. The detachment of Libra makes them great observers and astute listeners. He finds himself by closely observing what’s mirrored back to him in relationships. How he responds to you depends on how you’re responding to him. If the vibe isn’t there, most likely it won’t even get past the light friendship stage, because Libra guys will be deflated if you’re not returning the respect or admiration for him. The Libra man wants to be with those who think he’s an incomparable wit.
Libras tend to be extremely sarcastic, and they love to tell stories that end in howling laughter. Libras are entertainers who will always go on a tangent and tell a long winded memory for a laugh. There’s no stopping them when they get started.
Libra Man’s Love Traits And Personalities
- A Libra Man Doesn’t Rush – A Libra man in love isn’t one to rush like the Aries or be as loud as a Leo. He’s going to take his time like a Virgo to analyze because Libra is a highly objective sign and he needs to evaluate, and then judge if his feelings are real. Libra is capable to see both sides of any situation as such, this trait makes it very difficult for him to draw conclusions, much less make important decisions. While he’s deliberating over whether to act on his feelings, his love interest may just decide to take things on her hand or leave him as she may feel he is uninterested.
- Libra Men Analyse And Evaluate Their Feelings – If this happens, Libra will momentarily take a step back. He’ll regain self-control and step back from the relationship to think deeply what he wants in the relationship. This back and forth is detrimental to any love relationship, especially when his lover is ready to move to the next level of commitment. A little patience goes a long way when dealing with Libra. He has to deliberate and weigh his own choices. The best thing his partner can do is to move on with her life. If Libra sees that she isn’t going to wait around for him to make a move, he’ll be forced to make a decision. With the right encouragement, he’ll allow himself to accept his feelings as genuine.
- Let The Communication Flows – There’s never need to worry about a lack of communication with this man since air signs are great communicators. Unlike his fellow air sign, Gemini, Libra knows when to stop talking and simply listen. He’s also in tune with his emotions, so his partner can openly share her feelings know he’ll listen with a sympathetic ear.
- Engage Him in Interesting Discussions – Libra loves discussing ideas, philosophies, art, life, and just about anything else. He’s especially interested in his partner’s thoughts about life and how she views partnerships. He may even want to know about your past relationships, why you leave the one you love, what makes you fall in love etc. He also wants to tell his lover how he feels about her and just how amazing she is. In fact, he’ll tell her this quite often and, hopefully, she’ll tell him how special he is. A Libra man is like any lover who wants to be admired, desired and appreciated, so his partner should let him know.
- He is an excellent kisser – Do you know that Libra loves to kiss and they are super good with that? If you have been with a Libra man you know what I’m talking about. He will not only romance you but also kiss you tenderly the way you have never felt before. This is only when he gets to open up to you and when he is committed to you, you’ll be able to see the most beautiful side of him.
- Flattery Will Get You Far With Libra Men – It costs nothing to flatter a person but with a Libra man, your return-of-investment will be so much higher. This man loves to be adored by his lover and wants to hear her sing his praises. The more she praises him, the more he’s going to cherish her, but that praise should be sincere. Libra man has a sixth sense and can tell if ever someone is faking it.
- Libra Men Loves Anything Beautiful – It’s true that Libra has an eye for beauty, and he loves collecting beautiful things. He wants his lover to be beautiful, so she needs to make sure she continues to upkeep with her appearance. If she begins to neglect herself, Libra is going to take that as a sign that she is losing interest in him. Some men get upset if their wives overspend on clothes or other personal items but not for a Libra man. He’ll be too busy admiring how beautiful you can be and won’t hesitate to pull you away to show you off to his world!
The Dark Side Of Libra Man
Even anything sweet will also have a sour side to it. When the balance scale is tipped, this is where you’ll see the darker side of him.
- He is vindictive – As much as Libras are a peace-loving signs, the negative and unevolved Libras will incite or to start wars and conflicts in order to create rooms to showcase their peace-loving self. They may even turn manipulative, and get really angered when they are wronged, and this is where they will go all out to get even with the person. It is very rare of Libra to do so but when he does do that, you know how piss off this Libra man is.
- He is controlling – Libras can be tyrannical in demanding peaceful solutions to all of their problems. They have no qualms about asserting what they believe to be the correct way to end any conflict. They are known to get angry if people don’t adhere to the things they say, to the point of using their charm to manipulate the situation to get their way. Libras are complex. Even though their negative personality traits are daunting, they are not forthcoming with negativity. In fact, their desire to remain good is so overwhelming that we rarely see their negative traits. Watch out, though — Libras can tip in any direction when weighed down too much.
- He is cruelly objective and detached – Even though they are known to be one of the more emotional signs, Libras can become detached very easily. In situations where you might know them to react with love or affection, if they have deemed the specific situation as something they aren’t interested in, they will become numb to the situation and not give it any attention whatsoever. This can often blind them to the realities around them.
- Self-indulgent – Libras enjoy the finer things in life, and won’t hesitate to ignore their more charitable side to purchase new fashions, furniture, or anything that strikes their fancy. Not forgetting they are ruled by Venus, representing all things beautiful, Libra man will spare no effort in pampering himself and be vain!
- Lack of Depth – Libras love the beauty of life. They will be the first to acknowledge the color purple in a field, or appreciate the outlines of a drawing.
With this love of beauty, though, comes an obsession with being beautiful. This can lead to judgmental behavior where Libra avoids things they do not find beautiful. Sadly, this can sometimes include others’ appearances.
- At their worst, Libras hide behind masks. You never know what they are truly feeling, and they put on an overly confident front in order to seem agreeable and charming. Behind the mask, the Libra can be very self doubting, lazy, and avoidant — the complete opposite of what they put out into the world.
How To Love A Libra Man?
- Equality is a big deal for Libra. He needs you to play fair, and although he denies it, he’s always quietly keeping score. He expects a mirror image of how he treats you. The most important of dating Libran man is to give and take, the art of compromising and not to take him for granted. He will never do that because that will tipped his balancing scale!
- A Libra man is attracted to a mate who complements him in every way, including aesthetically. In other words, you have to look good together. He values women who are well groomed, sophisticated, socially curious, and fair-minded. He has great fashion sense. Make sure you smell good when you are with him too!
- Being an excellent conversationalist and having good taste will also score points. Libra man is one of the most intellectual and clever signs and if you are witty and tactful he will certainly be mesmerised by you.
- Dress well but don’t reveal too much; he doesn’t want to know everything all at once. That applies to appearance and the inner you, so go slow and let his charm reveal who you are.
- You need to be sociable ready. If you are an introvert, you may find it a little too hard to spend time with your Libra because most of the times he is out there mingling with people, he is a great socialist so he be glad to have a partner to be able to join him as well. But meanwhile he is fine to be with you as well because he is big on 1-on-1 relationship just make sure you are not always stuck at home and don’t forget to stimulate your Libra man with lots of good conversations – not gossips.
- Libras love love and many born under this sign find each other. If a Libra man likes his reflection in you and finds room there for growth, it’s a divine match of incredible twosome synchronicity.
Things To Avoid If You Want A Libra Man
Fault-finding and Aggressive/Unreasonable
Libras absolutely hate conflict and confrontation. They despise it, and therefore it takes a lot for them to show their anger when they are mad. Since aggression is considered to be a very unpopular emotion, Libras have learned to keep it to themselves as not to disturb their likeable, charming image. When they do fly off the handle, Libras often justify their meltdowns, and believe that they expressed themselves in the best possible way.
Crude, rough and bossy
The worst thing you can do is to show your Libra man that you don’t know how to behave like a lady. He is fine with an adventurous woman and is fine with you being playful at times, but after all, he wants a lady, someone who is gentle, kind, sexy, sensual, beautiful and knows how to carry herself well when she is with him.
Signs Your Aries Man Likes You
- He’ll be less guarded with how he looks when he’s with you – Libra men often concern themselves with outward appearances. This is true when it comes to how they view themselves or how they view others. That means they may put more importance on how they appear to others. A Libra man often try to dress very nicely or be reluctant to let anyone else know about things that are sensitive to him. When he is in love with you, you may find him feeling more comfortable with wearing everyday clothes or not feeling overly concerned with all the small details about how he looks like.
- He wants commitment – Libra after all is the sign that represents union. At first, Libra man can come across very flighty and uninterested and noncommittal. They have a tendency to flirt and can often take some time to fully decide that he wants to be with someone. However, once a Libra man has made that decision then he’ll be keen on committing fully, so make sure you’re ready to handle the sudden influx of attention. He’ll talk about exclusivity with you and begin letting other women fall into the background so that he can focus more fully on you. If you notice that your Libra man has shifted from paying attention to multiple women to only paying attention to you, it might mean he seriously likes you.
- He starts pampering you – Gifts are just one of many ways that a Libra man will want to shower you with affection. It may be in the form of small, thoughtful gifts like jewelry, flowers or other things he knows you enjoy. He may also decide to splurge on fancy dinners or romantic getaways for the both of you to enjoy. Libra men tend to put a lot of thought into the gifts they give because they want to offer something that you’ll really enjoy. He wants to make you happy, and more importantly he wants you to be happy that you’re with him.
- Showing you off – He loves anything beautiful and what a waste if it is not to be shown to the world of what he loves and has right now? That means he may plan outings for the both of you so that you can dress up. It also might mean that he won’t mind as much as others might if you splurge a little here and there on makeup or nice new clothes because he’ll be able to enjoy the beauty these things add to you. Mmm good deal!
What Happens If Your Libran Man Is Ignoring You?
Libra man is the most suave, friendly and sociable sign and it is extremely rare that a Libra will ignore a person! Well let’s say if this were to happen then we will have to decode what made him does that.
You may have taking certain things far abroad that upsets his balancing scale. Libra wants balance but if you were to keep taking from him but not showing any signs of reciprocation of his love, he will drop the chase and feel that somewhere else is much worth his time to get his efforts reflected. He wants an equal partner he wants to be loved. So hence Libra man will take the initiative to show love and court you and pamper you. This is his love language and to thank him and love him in return, just simply mirror what he does.
Now, if you were the one to first ignore him in order to get a response from him but instead face further ignoring and rejection from him then you gotta know our Libra is a manipulator detector. A Libra man is good at sizing people up. He’s also a master of subtle manipulations who can smell manipulation from a mile away. He’s very likely to respond with a reaction that is opposite of what you’d expect, just to keep everything in balance. So if you feel like ignoring a Libra man, first consider that it probably won’t bring the desired result. It’s better to be direct with a Libra man and tell him why you’d like to ignore him and talk things through.
But if you didn’t feel that you’ve did anything wrong and your Libra man is pulling away from you…? Then chances are he could be under stress or if you have encountered one of these that could have pulled him away. Not all Libra man is created equal and it is important to decode his personality and understand his inner world before it is too late.
If he is the one for you and you feel that you want to do all that you can to get your Libra man to love and to commit to you, you need to get the 5-Simple-Steps-To-Positive-Love to make your dreams a reality. It is non-manipulative, and you will have him love you in the most unconditional and natural way and he wouldn’t even sense that you are trying to get him closer to you! It is that simple, safe and practical.
Get more tips and insights from my daily newsletter on dating and relationships’ that teach you on how relationship astrology can help you in your love matters (comes with free-eBook). Sometimes, all it takes, is just a flick of a switch and a shift of the perspective to change what no longer works, into a possible reality.
Make committed love happens with your Libra man, you can certainly do it and deserve it.
Love and Hugs,
More dating and relationship articles: Click here