What Is A Pisces Man Like When In Love?
What is a Pisces man like when he is in LOVE?
Pisces… one of the most elusive yet most loving signs on earth! He is so selfless and compassionate by nature and treats almost everyone equally good! So how do you know if he’s really into you or he is just.. being nicer to you?
In the past 12 months, there’s a steady increased in the the subscription rate on how to crack a Pisces man’s code through my relationship program! Can we conclude that Pisces man is one of the most sought after zodiac that we want to learn of when it comes to love? You bet!
If you are on this page, you are either involved with a challenging Pisces and are clueless about his behaviours, and wanting to know how to get to his heart, or you are here to learn how to make a Pisces commit more, whichever the case, you are in the right place and I’ve got your back.
If you are serious about having this Pisces to be your special one, you have to read on and try to apply the tips given. Because I have prepared very useful pointers that could help you crack his code. These are the areas that could get you started.
- Pisces Man’s Behaviour
- Pisces Love Traits & Personalities
- If you think he’s into you… Think again and use this to re-assess his moves
Pisces – The Man You’re In Love With
Coming last in the zodiac, is the watery sign Pisces. Ruled by watery and dreamy Neptune, this is a sign that is highly intuitive, psychic and is highly evolved and reveals his characteristics, traits, and talents over time. Pisces are known to be the most romantic, selfless, compassionate sign who loves just as deep as his brother Cancers and Scorpios. They can be more complex than what many people could imagine.
As the last sign in the zodiac, there is no doubt that Pisces has already soaked up the essences of the other eleven signs before him. This sign has lived through each of the other eleven signs and has gained infinite wisdom and insight into not just the human side of life, but also the spiritual side as well. Like water in a lake, you’d never know how deep those waters run, so take your time to explore those depths, even Pisces may be surprise with what they are capable of as they evolve to discover their strengths.
It is especially so if a man has prominent Pisces in his chart – not necessarily to be born under the Sun sign (birthday) of Pisces – that he will display such traits in the way he loves. If a person has a dominant 12th house with 3 or more planets residing in it and many aspects to Neptune then he is also to be known as a Pisces dominant.
So with a sign that is so giving and selfless, how can you decode what are the signs you can watch out for if he is fully committed and in love with you or he is just empathising with you and wish to take care of you as a friend?
His Venus star will reveal the type of woman he is most attracted to. Find out how attracted is he to you? Is he the one?
Pisces Man’s Behaviour
To deeply understand a Pisces’ man behaviour, it means you need to dive deep into the psyche of the Pisces’ mind. Relationship astrology helps pinpoint to some of these prominent characteristics of your Pisces man which you’ll find here. To have a more accurate reveal of his true personality, an assessment of his astrological chart is highly recommended.
To understand him in love, let us first find out what his behaviour is like that will influence his decisions making, love language and how he acts when he is with you:
Men born under the sign of Pisces are on a quest for a kinder and more loving world. They are charming, and have the ability to see the best in others makes them attractive to most people. He is non judgemental and embraces anyone as they are in their unique and original forms Since they are intuitive, they can be really good observers and can be your best listening audience to your woes.
That is why so many people will often go to Pisces’ shoulders to lean on since this is his nature to help anyone in need, which can pose a problem if the Pisces’ mate isn’t understanding about his giving and loving nature. But Pisces be careful not to be a sponge to emotions and feelings outside of you because you can be so easily overwhelmed by them, hurting your own sanity.
Pisces Man Love Traits And Personalities
- They are psychic and intuitive: he will know what you think and how you feel even way before you tell him so. He can feel your deepest emotions and core and heals you from your worries and sadness. Pisces has very powerful healing powers and they are great at displaying it. He is after-all the sign that is most connected to the Universe and understand the inner workings of the cosmic and that to Man.
- They are adaptable and go with the flow: as they are water signs, Pisces runs deep and go with the flow. Pisces also belong to the mutable modality that makes them highly flexible and easy-going. But be careful that they can be indecisive and overly compromising that they gave away their identities and forgot all about their uniqueness in the world.
- They are very artistic, imaginative and creative: these definitely spanned into the way how they display their love as well. Pisces men are imaginative in the bedroom and it can be exciting to go along with their amorous ideas. They are not bashful about being intimate, and you get ready to explore the most sensual side of him that he be so generous to offer you!
- They are introspective and elusive: Pisces men are mysterious, easy to love, but often difficult to understand because they are so elusive and hard to grasp. They live in their own world and fantasies and dreams. Each one is different depending on their entire birth chart’s configuration. However, consider yourself blessed if you have one Pisces in your life. His idealism and altruism can be inspiring. Perhaps his extreme sensitivity, his occasional all-consuming melancholy, and his elusiveness are the greatest hurdles you’ll need to overcome. Still, these dreamy guys are definitely worth the time and patience it takes to nurture a meaningful relationship with them.
- They can be idealistic in love: If you’re involved with a Pisces man it may feel quite flattering to have someone who adore you so much. One thing about Pisces is that they tend to adorn shining personality traits to a partner who might not truly have them and end up feeling disappointed when they realised that the version of what they think their partner is, is not truly the real deal. However, it’s healthier in the long run if you gently persuade him to have a more realistic view. This is better than to risk shattering his image of you, which will only leave him feeling broken-hearted.
- Saviour and Martyr – Pisces always fall into this endless loop of saviour and martyr situations in relationships. Because they are so giving and selfless that they feel that their mission is to save and rescue all souls from hell even if that means that Pisces have to be burnt in order to save them. Many Pisces fell prey to narcissistic partners, or even drug abusers. Partners leech on them so as to feel that they are being taken care of and it is a form of love in the most selfless way. True love is about being able to display your true identity without jeopardising your needs and bringing the very best of who you are into the relationship with your other half.
Don’t Be Fool By Pisces Man
It can be tricky sometimes to know if a Pisces man is truly interested in you or he is empathetic with your situation and hence is helping you out. Because he is so giving, he loves unconditionally even if this is towards a friend and the line between love and friendship could be blurry at times.
As his mate, you need to be very sure of this trait of him and not jump into conclusion when he is just helping his lady friend out. He is a great listener and a healer to many and that is his natural instinct. Before you go about creating drama, learn about him as a person.
Want insights to your relationships? Is he the right one? Chat with relationship astrologer Jassy Clover and gain clarity to the theme of your love life.
Still Need More Help On Cracking The Pisces Code?
But if you didn’t feel that you’ve did anything wrong and your Pisces is pulling away from you…? Then chances are he could be under stress or if you have encountered one of these that could have pulled him away from you. Not all Pisces man is created equal and it is important to decode his personality and understand his inner world before it is too late.
If this Pisces is the one for you and you feel that you want to do all you can to realise this relationship and to have him commit to you, check out ‘Make Committed Love Happens’ and turn your wishes into a reality! It is non-manipulative, and you will have him love you in the most unconditional and natural way. It is not just all about him, this program also allows you to reveal your love language and what you truly deserve in love. You matter too!
Make committed love happens with your Pisces man, you can certainly do and deserve it.
Get my daily newsletter on dating and relationships’ tips and insights that will teach you how to apply relationship astrology into your love matters (comes with free-eBook). Sometimes, all it takes, is just a flick of a switch and a shift of the perspective to change what no longer works, into a possible reality!
More reading articles on loving the Pisces in the right way. Click here:
- The right way to love your Pisces man
- Things to Avoid if You Want A Pisces
- Signs a Pisces is in Love with You
- What’s going on in a Pisces’ mind when he ignores you?
More great services for you:
- Cosmic Secrets: Get a free personalised astrological report and 2020 forecasts (https://cosmicsecrets.insideclover.com)
- One-on-one Consultation: Get a soulful reading. Deep dive into the areas your concerns and gain clarity + breakthroughs in Love, Life, Career + Directions)
- Make Committed Love Happens! Your love relationship can be more committed and fulfilling!