Mercury Square Neptune 2019
(20 December 2019: Mercury ☿️ Square 🔲 Neptune ♆)
Having struggles between your over imaginative mind that interferes with your rational and logical thoughts? You may find it challenging to decipher between the blurred line of truth and reality. Maybe you feel like avoiding or escaping from direct confrontations to life – areas that you find unpleasant, such as personal truths and societal problems. (Relationship) Astrology can help you to explain that in a more psychological manner. Let me help.
Mercury ☿️ rules the intellect and mind, as well as being the ruler to Gemini ♊ and Virgo ♍. Anything that has to do with communication 🗣️, input and output of intelligence🤯, analytics, thought processes, skills, and being detailed oriented, you can count upon Mercury. This airy planet Mercury is exalted (able to bring out its best) when he is in the sign of Aquarius ♒
- Connect with the Universe by being introspective deep within and ask questions to each decision you’re about to make.
- Hold your horses and make each decision counts and being objective is the key. This transition may serves as a delusional period for your acute mind to think rationally. However it could bring about an ethereal and transcendental sense of how beautiful thoughts and ideas can be constructed and be realised, but usually, most of the times.. leading to disappointment and loss.
- It is best to write down how you feel, the ideas you’ve envision in your mind and start acting on it when you feel it’s the right time for it. You are your own best time-keeper and taskmaster.
- This is a time where your spirituality, beliefs and higher consciousness will be tested in the name of faith. On a more mundane level, dreams and long distance travel plans could take a back seat before thinking about what’s the next move is to be.
- Cosmic Secrets: Get a free personalised astrological report and 2020 forecasts (https://cosmicsecrets.insideclover.com)
- Astrology Articles: Read more articles of such here (https://insideclover.com/articles)
- BeMineTruly: Your love relationship can be more committed and fulfilling (https://beminetruly.site)