What Is A Leo Man Like When In Love?
What’s a Leo man like when he is in LOVE? Oh my Leos… one of the most sought after man on Earth (he’s charming and passionate!) which explains why I get almost 30% of my mailbox flooded with questions coming for cracking the Leo man’s code!
If you are on this page, you are either involved with a challenging Leo, and are clueless about his behaviours, wanting to know how to get to his heart, or you are here to learn how to make a Leo commit more, whichever the case, you are in the right place and I’ve got your back.
If you are serious about having this charming lion into your life, you have to read on and try to apply the tips given. Because I have prepared the following helpful pointers that could guide you closer to cracking his code. These are the areas that could get you started.
- Leo Man’s Behaviour
- Leo Love Traits & Personalities
- If you think he’s in love with you?.. You may want to assess further here
- How to love a Leo man?
Since I am unaware of the situation you are at with your Leo, should you need more materials and help from me (I’m a certified relationship astrologer) there are additional help at the end of the articles that could really deep dive into the concerns and challenges you are facing with.. yes.. your tricky lion.. puurrrrr
Leo – The Man You Are In Love With
The second Fire element of the zodiac belt, the entertainer, the showman, the leader, the elaborator! Welcome to Leo man in love!
Ruled by the mighty Sun, Leo is represented by the lion and it is a fixed sign. The Sun represents our vitality, our ego, our larger self, and what is our response towards our goals and how do we achieve success in our daily lives. A lion is the king of the jungle, and thus making Leo, the king of the zodiac signs. A Leo man has traits of the lion where he roars in pride when in love. He is not afraid to display his identity in the public and he loves it when he gets all the attention given to him.
Please keep in mind what’s written here is based on a general view of Leo sun sign behaviours. The other planets and placements in a Leo individual’s entire horoscope can enhance, suppress, and even nullify some of these mentioned behaviours. Nevertheless, it will still show similar traits of how a Leo man behave when he is in love. What are the signs you can watch out for if he is fully committed and in love with you?
Leo Man’s Behaviour
To deeply understand a Leo man’s behaviour, it means you need to dive deep into the psyche of the lion’s mind. Relationship astrology helps pinpoint to some of these prominent characteristics of your Leo man which you’ll find here. To have a more accurate reveal of his true personality, an assessment of his astrological chart is highly recommended.
To understand him in love, let us first find out what his behaviour is like that will influence his decisions making, love language and how he acts when he is with you:
Leo is the most dazzling, expressive sign in the Zodiac and it’s no surprise he’s the centre of the attraction as he is ruled by the Sun, the biggest, brightest, object in the sky and the center of the solar system. This fixed fire sign is capable of emitting constant warmth and affection for you and he demands to be treated like royalty, but reciprocates right back. The better he feels, the better everyone else feels. Stroke his ego and he will definitely make your efforts worthwhile.
Like a big cat, your Leo man will be playful and affectionate. This big cat is ruled by his heart and he doesn’t hesitate to go for what he wants, because he is convinced he can conquer any challenge. He loves attention and he loves to be praised and to be admired, as such Leo certainly takes great care of his appearance and has a wild sense of humour!
Leo Man’s Love Traits And Personalities
- He is big in love and he is big at heart – Leo man is all about love. He lives and breathes love and he can’t live without one. He is passionate and display extravagant ways to show his gestures and his heart. He never hides and it is so obvious when Leo falls in love because he is at his happiest
- Leo males are among the warmest and most loving of the entire zodiac. They’re extremely generous and enjoy showering loved ones with all kinds of gifts, usually for no reason at all.
- Leos want to be admired and they craved the spotlight. They want people to love them for their big personalities. Leos won’t hesitate to do whatever it takes to gain the recognition and admiration he craves.
- Leo man has a sunny disposition (unless he has influences from Pluto, Saturn or other dark planets) and he is bubbly and always seem to be full of positive vibes.
- Leo has a huge dose of self-confidence and craves power and attention. He is made for success and never shy away from challenges and is also a natural leader, where others often look to him for advice and solutions to problems.
- He has an insatiable passion for life, is generous and revels in the finer things because that is what a royalty is all about ain’t it?
- He is highly creative, child-like and big at heart. He is also a risk taker and has to be watchful for his big appetite when it comes to investment and gambling.
- As a lover, Leo is romantic and sensual, with a powerful sex drive. While you’re dating, the Lion will be chivalrous and will even display a bit of old-fashioned styles.
- He is very loyal and will be committed in the relationships he invest himself in. He’s not the type to forget an anniversary, birthday or other special occasion.
- On the downside, Leo is very jealous and possessive. He must always come first in your life, even before your children. He might not want to share you with the demands of your career. The Lion can have an explosive temper when he feels that his “possessions” or his territory are threatened. Even harmless flirting is a no-no with the king of the jungle.
How To Deal With Your Leo Man
The Leo man is generous, giving but that doesn’t mean he should be taken for a ride. When he treats a person good, he expects reciprocation or even appreciation. He wants to know that his efforts do pay off and you enjoy his advancements and love that he gives. The Leos are big at heart and even so, their egos. He doesn’t care whether if it is exaggerated, as long as you praise him and stoke his ego, it is perfect for him! Yeah seems superficial I know, but to work with Leos, you need to give him constant encouragements, love, appreciation and affirmation that they are the BEST!
But the dark side of Leo man can drive anyone crazy. Leos believe the world revolves around only them, and when they don’t get respect, attention, praise, applause, and adulation from others, their self-esteem suffers, their darker side emerges, and they morph into a person no one wants to be around either in public or private.
He becomes arrogant, bossy, controlling, self-centred, dogmatic, angry, easily jealous and sexually promiscuous. He is like the pre-teens version of Aries (toddler) who tends to throw tantrums every now and then. If you come across a Leo man like this, this is a classic example of a not so evolved Leo. A balanced Leo will know how to carry himself in the right way and show respect for himself and as well as for others.
How To Love A Leo Man?
Leo men are usually easy to spot. If you’re at a party, look for the guy who’s telling jokes or relating some vivid tale to a circle of guests and laughing or talking out loud. He would dress the flashiest and be so extraordinary or I would say outstandingly groomed.
- Needless to say, shower him with praises. If he’s telling a joke, laugh. If he’s relating some daring narrative, be spellbound. You gotta find somewhere to compliment him in: his looks, his fashion sense, his sense of humour, his generosity, his expertise on a subject. It doesn’t matter what you praise him for, as long as your praise seems sincere.
- Look your very best and match up to your Leo guy! A male Leo will see you as an extension of himself, so he’ll want you to be a positive asset. Use the Lion’s love for sensual pleasures to your advantage by dabbing on a bit of expensive perfume and wearing a classically elegant dress. You must be well-groomed.
- Let him take the lead and dominate – he is after all the king of the pride and he is rather fixated on his ways of doing things and he knows darn sure of what’s needed to do a perfect job. You can be his advisor but never rule over him. There can only be one king while you, his Queen, is here to enjoy and savour the luxuries he provide.
- He needs your loyalty and fidelity – He is big in commitment and is a very loyal sign. Leo man protects those he loves and saves no efforts to fight off intruders that hurt his closest ones.
- Embrace his vanity and proudness at times – Leo men are vain to a fault. But not so much that they can be made a fool of. They are looking for someone who doesn’t just compliment their style but also gives them the real deal. This superficial looking man is in search of true love. Always. Also Leos can come across as arrogant and proud because he feels that he is the best and will push away anyone who tries to stop him in his way or to tell him what to do. So if you love him, accept his ways.
Still Need More Help On Cracking The Leo’s Code?
But if you didn’t feel that you’ve did anything wrong and your Leo man is pulling away from you…? Then chances are he could be under stress or if you have encountered one of these that could have pulled him away from you. Not all Leos are created equal and it is important to decode his personality and understand his inner world before it is too late.
If Mr Leo is the one for you and you feel that you want to do all you can to make this relationship happens and have him commit deeper to you, check out the self-help online program ‘Make Committed Love Happens’ and turn those wishes into a reality!
It is non-manipulative, and you will have him love you in the most unconditional and natural way. It is not just all about him, this program also allows you to reveal your love language and what you truly deserve in love. You matter too!
Make committed love happens with your Leo man, you can certainly do and deserve it.
More reading articles on loving the Leo in the right way. Click here:
- Things to Avoid if You Want A Leo Man
- Signs a Leo is in Love with You
- What’s going on in a Leo’s mind when he ignores you?
Get my daily newsletter on dating and relationships’ tips and insights that will teach you how to apply relationship astrology into your love matters (comes with free-eBook). Sometimes, all it takes, is just a flick of a switch and a shift of the perspective to change what no longer works, into a possible reality!
More great services for you:
- Cosmic Secrets: Get a free personalised astrological report and 2020 forecasts (https://cosmicsecrets.insideclover.com)
- One-on-one Consultation: Get a soulful reading. Deep dive into the areas your concerns and gain clarity + breakthroughs in Love, Life, Career + Directions)
- Make Committed Love Happens! Your love relationship can be more committed and fulfilling!