How cool is that on getting your first cosmic chart! I was kind of blown away when I first get it! Its like a second thumbprint, a national identity from the universe! Have you the chance to look at yours yet? If you haven’t got yourself a chart, you can go here to download a copy for yourself: Insideclover Astrology Free Chart
A cosmic chart, aka natal chart or birth chart, is simply a blueprint of you from the Universe. It displayed how the sky looked like at the moment you took your very first breathe on earth. The symbols and signs in it represent a specific journey and mission that you need to accomplish in this life time and of course, along the way, there are life lessons, opportunities and setbacks that guide you to where you need to be. This is where we learn how to breakthrough. This is where we learn how to transform our lives. This is where we know our cosmic journey and true calling.
And for all you know – your chart has been trying to reach you.. finding ways to converse and delivers its messages to you…
- Aries: Motivations and drives. Where Aries is placed in our chart, it is the area that will pushed us the most to achieve the things we want in life. The area that we are so compulsive to win, to take charge, to lead, to fight for, to not to back down, to be so passionate in. My Aries is positioned in my 3rd House. And 3H represents communications, thinking process, teaching and learning, short trips etc. No wonder I’m so inclined to teach and using the social media to commute my thoughts across with people!
- Taurus: Materialistic gains, beauty and values. Where Taurus is placed in, it talks about the area of life that we work hard to actualise materialistic gains and also the areas that we’ll truly enjoy ourselves with pleasure. People with strong Taurean traits possess good money, beautiful voice and also well-endowed in pretty much every aspect (lucky them).. No wonder Adele is endowed with a beautiful voice and a curvaceous body.. not forgetting THE ROCK too – he’s a typical Taurus, look at his neck and shoulders, signifying the bull – stout and sturdy!
- Gemini: All about intellectual verbal sparring. It is the messenger of the Universe and its mission is to disseminate info and to learn and share. Where Gemini is placed in your chart, this is a light-hearted area that will stimulate your thoughts, where you’ll want to learn and be socially active the most. It also represents versatility and comes with dual forms. Lady Gaga has her Gemini in her 1st House! No wonder it explained her dual personality and her versatility in being a performer on stage!
- Cancer: The ruler of all emotions, instinctive needs and intuitions! Where Cancer is placed in your chart, is the area that signify your emotional needs, your comfort zone, what you need to feel closeness and the area in which you seek total privacy and solace in. This is the deepest area in you that links to your heart and there’s where Mother is being represented in it as well. It also signifies a certain fear of change deeply rooted in our needs to stick to peaceful, homey feelings and choices.
- Leo: The King! The ruler and where Leo is placed in your chart, is the area that you’ll fully display your creativity, your grandeur, your boldness and what you are proudly make for. It is also an area that says where you can shine the most and take that limelight! It also represents romance, and everything that brings us joy and fun! This is the area that you’ll best rule. For eg. Midheaven is the highest point in our chart and that represents our career and peak of our life and where we shine the most. Guess who has Leo in Midheaven? Adolf Hitler (he’s infamous!). Nicole Kidman, Tom Cruise, Katy Perry, Vladimir Putin (you should know him!) WOW!
- Virgo: The worrisome perfectionist. Where Virgo is placed in your chart is the area that you’ll want to perfect it to your very best and be so detailed oriented and meticulous about handling it. This is an analytical sign and also a rule-abiding one and really sensual and nurturing! If you have Virgo in your 7th house, I think most of the times, either you or your partner will tend to NAG NAG NAG and can’t rest a bit as you can easily find imperfections in the relationships and want to do your best to eliminate it. It tends to create anxiety in you as well and it is more of a routine than pleasure or love and enjoyment being involved. If you and your partner have many earthy traits then fine, you guys can get along fine.. but otherwise, be prepared for bouts of fits and fights along the way as someone in the relationship could be too nitty picky!
- Libra: Where Libra is placed in your chart, it is an area you want to seek total balance, peace, harmony, and fairness to it. That area or aspect in you tends to be more sociable and you will tend to compromise more to avoid rocking the boat It also talked about your ability to be more indecisive in the area that Libra is being placed in too. I have a client who has Libra in his 4th House (family). He works hard to balance work and family life and ensures that all of his family members get equal share in everything is being given at home, right down to the chores too! This is also a very impartial sign and deals with high objectivity and rationality.
- Scorpio: Where Scorpio is placed in your chart, it is an area you will be resilient in managing it. Scorpio is a transformative sign and it tears down anything along its way that no longer serves its purpose and is driven to rebuild from scratch to what it ultimately wants. It is a never-say-die sign and so depending on where it’s placed, this area of your life will have utmost changes that nurtures your growth. It can be terrifying at times yet giving you the most rewarding experience. This is an intensive and obsessive sign! Not to be treated trivially!
- Sagittarius: The worldly traveller, and the truth seeker. So yes, wherever Sag is placed in your chart, this is an area that you’d want to explore with no boundaries and want absolute truth in it. It is also a place that holds the greatest code of conduct and moral value. It even could describe your distant learning, long-distance travel and your spiritual journey as well. This is a very lucky sign and the house that has it will be endowed with good fortune! If you have Venus sitting in Sagittarius and with good aspects, you can be sure to attract pots of gold every time!
- Capricorn: This guy means business. It is always hard work and sweat before party and play. He can be said to be the party pooper as well (LOL) The house that Cap is in, will be the area that delivers the most number of life lessons that serves your soul’s growth. See, Capricorn is like the taskmaster, delivering much hard-love before you harvest the gold. If you have been having an uneasy time with your finances probably you could checkout if Capricorn is in your 2nd house. But with that said, Capricorn also ensures ultimate success, just that you need to go through certain ordeals before being able to enjoy your fruits of labour.
- Aquarius: This unconventional guy, check where is it sitting in your chart. That will be the area you tend to ‘rebel’ or be different from others. If Aquarius is found in your 3rd house you be super intelligent and possess a witty and sharp mind. If Uranus sits on your 7th house, you most likely prefer unconventional partners and don’t even give much considerations to their race, religion, or even gender. There’s possibilities of affairs and short lived relationships or being in a relationship that hardly have the time to be always together. Aquarius is all about humanitarianism and fight for a cause. You probably have a different view of how things are like or to be done by the house that it is being placed in.
- Pisces: The positioning of Pisces in your chart, talks about self-transcendence and a heightened sense of sensitivity and compassion. Pisces is ethereal and elusive. So the house and area it is placed into will be an area of self-undoing or area that could be a loss for you. There is no boundaries to what you are seeking and you embrace everything as what it is. It dissolves basically anything it touches and it is also represents victim and the martyr, sex and sexuality, life and death, drugs and delusions. I once came upon a chart of a lady who happened to be a sex victim when she was younger.. she has Pisces in her 8th house afflicted with her Pluto and Moon..
So you see, it is not just about our birthdate that denotes the zodiac. It depends on which area the zodiac is being placed in and how it influence us to a certain extent. Anyway nothing beats the importance of knowing how to bring the best out of me to conquer what I want in life!
Check out other great articles you may like:
- 5 Biggest Reasons Why Men Pull Away From The Women They Loved
- Dangerous Mistakes (Even Smart Women Make) That Could Potentially Kill A Relationship
- Finding Your Destiny And Success In Life
- 5 Things To Know If You’re With The Wrong Person
- Riding With Obstacles (Winning In Success) – Astrology Explained
- 10 Successful Indicators In Life You Aren’t Aware Of
- A Time For Reflection & Growth
- Conversing with the Sky with Astrology – Decoding Success & Love
- Understanding The Full Moon In Libra
- Cosmic Secrets: Get a free personalised astrological report and 2020 forecasts (https://cosmicsecrets.insideclover.com)
- Astrology Articles: Read more articles of such here (https://insideclover.com/articles)
- BeMineTruly: Your love relationship can be more committed and fulfilling (https://beminetruly.site)