What Is A Pisces Man Like When In Love?
Coming last in the zodiac, is the watery sign Pisces. Ruled by watery and dreamy Neptune, this is a sign that is highly intuitive, psychic and is highly evolved and reveals his characteristics, traits, and talents over time. Pisces are known to be the most romantic, selfless, compassionate sign who loves just as deep as his brother Cancers and Scorpios. They can be more complex than what many people could imagine.
As the last sign in the zodiac, there is no doubt that Pisces has already soaked up the essences of the other eleven signs before him. This sign has lived through each of the other eleven signs and has gained infinite wisdom and insight into not just the human side of life, but also the spiritual side as well. Like water in a lake, you’d never know how deep those waters run, so take your time to explore those depths, even Pisces may be surprise with what they are capable of as they evolve to discover their strengths.
It is especially so if a man has prominent Pisces in his chart – not necessarily to be born under the Sun sign (birthday) of Pisces – that he will display such traits in the way he loves. If a person has a dominant 12th house with 3 or more planets residing in it and many aspects to Neptune then he is also to be known as a Pisces dominant.
So with a sign that is so giving and selfless, how can you decode what are the signs you can watch out for if he is fully committed and in love with you or he is just empathising with you and wish to take care of you as a friend?
Pisces Man’s Behaviour
To deeply understand a Pisces’ man behaviour, it means you need to dive deep into the psyche of the Pisces’ mind. Relationship astrology helps pinpoint to some of these prominent characteristics of your Pisces man which you’ll find here. To have a more accurate reveal of his true personality, an assessment of his astrological chart is highly recommended.
To understand him in love, let us first find out what his behaviour is like that will influence his decisions making, love language and how he acts when he is with you:
Men born under the sign of Pisces are on a quest for a kinder and more loving world. They are charming, and have the ability to see the best in others makes them attractive to most people. He is non judgemental and embraces anyone as they are in their unique and original forms Since they are intuitive, they can be really good observers and can be your best listening audience to your woes.
That is why so many people will often go to Pisces’ shoulders to lean on since this is his nature to help anyone in need, which can pose a problem if the Pisces’ mate isn’t understanding about his giving and loving nature. But Pisces be careful not to be a sponge to emotions and feelings outside of you because you can be so easily overwhelmed by them, hurting your own sanity.
Pisces Man’s Love Traits And Personalities
- They are psychic and intuitive: he will know what you think and how you feel even way before you tell him so. He can feel your deepest emotions and core and heals you from your worries and sadness. Pisces has very powerful healing powers and they are great at displaying it. He is after-all the sign that is most connected to the Universe and understand the inner workings of the cosmic and that to Man.
- They are adaptable and go with the flow: as they are water signs, Pisces runs deep and go with the flow. Pisces also belong to the mutable modality that makes them highly flexible and easy-going. But be careful that they can be indecisive and overly compromising that they gave away their identities and forgot all about their uniqueness in the world.
- They are very artistic, imaginative and creative: these definitely spanned into the way how they display their love as well. Pisces men are imaginative in the bedroom and it can be exciting to go along with their amorous ideas. They are not bashful about being intimate, and you get ready to explore the most sensual side of him that he be so generous to offer you!
- They are introspective and elusive: Pisces men are mysterious, easy to love, but often difficult to understand because they are so elusive and hard to grasp. They live in their own world and fantasies and dreams. Each one is different depending on their entire birth chart’s configuration. However, consider yourself blessed if you have one Pisces in your life. His idealism and altruism can be inspiring. Perhaps his extreme sensitivity, his occasional all-consuming melancholy, and his elusiveness are the greatest hurdles you’ll need to overcome. Still, these dreamy guys are definitely worth the time and patience it takes to nurture a meaningful relationship with them.
- They can be idealistic in love: If you’re involved with a Pisces man it may feel quite flattering to have someone who adore you so much. One thing about Pisces is that they tend to adorn shining personality traits to a partner who might not truly have them and end up feeling disappointed when they realised that the version of what they think their partner is, is not truly the real deal. However, it’s healthier in the long run if you gently persuade him to have a more realistic view. This is better than to risk shattering his image of you, which will only leave him feeling broken-hearted.
- Saviour and Martyr – Pisces always fall into this endless loop of saviour and martyr situations in relationships. Because they are so giving and selfless that they feel that their mission is to save and rescue all souls from hell even if that means that Pisces have to be burnt in order to save them. Many Pisces fell prey to narcissistic partners, or even drug abusers. Partners leech on them so as to feel that they are being taken care of and it is a form of love in the most selfless way. True love is about being able to display your true identity without jeopardising your needs and bringing the very best of who you are into the relationship with your other half.
Don’t Be Fool By Pisces Man
It can be tricky sometimes to know if a Pisces man is truly interested in you or he is empathetic with your situation and hence is helping you out. Because he is so giving, he loves unconditionally even if this is towards a friend and the line between love and friendship could be blurry at times.
As his mate, you need to be very sure of this trait of him and not jump into conclusion when he is just helping his lady friend out. He is a great listener and a healer to many and that is his natural instinct. Before you go about creating drama, learn about him as a person.
How To Love A Pisces Man?
Be Creative – They need someone they can be comfortable and creative with. Creativity plays a huge role in a relationship with a Pisces, but it can only unfold when your Pisces man is comfortable with you. If you can show him that he can trust you, he’ll open up emotionally and shower you with affection.
Be Gentle – Pisces males are pensive creatures with a low tolerance for loud and garish displays. A sweet demeanour is key to winning their affections.
Be Open-Minded – Pisces is a considerate sign. Firm or extreme opinions do not help to keep the peace. Even if you feel strongly regarding an issue, think of others first and grant them forum.
Be Generous – Be generous, giving and helpful: Like Cancer, Pisces embodies charity. He seeks an equally helpful mate.
Be Sensual and Affectionate – The water signs are heavily driven by intuition and sensuality. Pisces requires a very profound connection with his lover in order to feel complete.
Appreciate Art – Pisces embodies the artistic temperament and is naturally drawn to art in all forms. Showing an interest can increase your commonalities and feed his fantasies.
A Pisces man needs a significant other who:
- Will accept his quiet introspective nature
- Is willing to accept him for who he is and is willing to listen to his woes and sorrows and share his happiness
- Someone who is gentle and caring
- Can show him a lot of love and affection
- Can merge with him sexually on an emotional level
Things To Avoid If You Want A Pisces Man
Avoid small talks and be more conscious driven
Pisces men are essentially dreamers. They live in their own world and are detached from all the day to day drama that people carry around with them. If you start off a conversation by talking about the latest celebrity gossip, the stock market, the evening news or career development or even the hot sales that’s going on or planning for a theme park holiday, you will lose his interest real fast. Yes Pisces are fine with discussing topics like that but not all the times! It’s not that Pisces are ignorant – they just have deeper subjects to think about and they want an equal partner to dive into the depths of emotional planes with them.
They abhor violence and cruelty
The worst thing you can do is to show Pisces the cruel and wicked side of you. They are very generous and helpful, and they look for similar qualities in a mate. They will go out of their way to help other people, and are turned off by those who don’t have the same desire to serve.
Narrow-minded and selfishness
Being narrow minded is another turn off. With their detached viewpoint, Pisces’ see people as equally valuable. They attract a wide range of friends from all backgrounds. If you’re going to be with a Pisces, you shouldn’t be judgmental and let alone be selfish because Pisces is one of the most generous and giving signs out there.
Signs Your Pisces Man Likes You
A Pisces man is charming and romantic, and seduction comes naturally to him. He’s a master of all things sensual. He’ll plan romantic dinners and getaways, send you flowers and love notes, and use his intuition to discover what tantalises and pleases you. To a Pisces man, creating love is an art, and he is the artist and a master to it.
He will give you paramount attention and be very tender to the way he treats you. He can be very soft-spoken and he shares with you his dreams and hopes of how he sees the world to be. Not many people can understand a Pisces as he is so deeply enchanted in his own world and has so much spirituality and depth to his psyche so if he is inviting you into his spiritual domain, his sacred playground, you know you are in for a treat.
Others may only get a piece of him and but when he likes you, he will come to you and be around you.
What Happens If Your Pisces Man Is Ignoring You?
It is extremely rare for a Pisces to ignore someone because they are so giving and sacrificing and it takes a big deal to push away a Pisces.
If that ever happens, you need to know that #1 – you have hurt this watery sign real bad and he has no choice but to retreat and seek solace in his cave. He needs all the energy and space he can to introspect within himself as to what went wrong, what happened and if he can still see the potential side of the relationship.
A Pisces is an idealist so all things are possible and encapsulate opportunities and hopes. Let him be himself and give him the space he needs. Few days later, be soft and gentle with your approach and find out what happened. Be tender to his heart and ask if there is anyway you both could work things around again. If you are sincere and really sorry about it, your Pisces can sense it but make sure you don’t go around hurting his heart again or take his love for granted, which Pisces is very prone to such treatment from partners who don’t know how to treasure them.
But if you didn’t feel that you’ve did anything wrong and your Pisces man is pulling away from you…? Then chances are he could be under stress or if you have encountered one of these that could have pulled him away. Not all Pisces man is created equal and it is important to decode his personality and understand his inner world before it is too late.
If he is the one for you and you feel that you want to do all that you can to get your Pisces man to love and to commit to you, you need to get the 5-Simple-Steps-To-Positive-Love to make your dreams a reality. It is non-manipulative, and you will have him love you in the most unconditional and natural way and he wouldn’t even sense that you are trying to get him closer to you! It is that simple, safe and practical.
Get more tips and insights from my daily newsletter on dating and relationships’ that teach you on how relationship astrology can help you in your love matters (comes with free-eBook). Sometimes, all it takes, is just a flick of a switch and a shift of the perspective to change what no longer works, into a possible reality.
Make committed love happens with your Pisces man, you can certainly do it and deserve it.
More dating and relationship articles: Click here